To be eligible for consideration, companies must meet the following criteria:
- Be a publicly or privately held business
- Be a for-profit, not-for-profit business or government entity
- Have a facility in San Diego County
- Have a minimum of 15 full-time or part-time employees working in San Diego*
- Must be in business a minimum of one year
* To ensure credibility, organizations having 15-24 employees must have an 80% or better response rate on the employee survey. Temporary, per diem, PRN, seasonal, 1099 employees, independent contractors, non-employee real estate agents, consultants, interns and volunteers are not counted in the number of employees or included in the survey process. For staffing companies, employees who are placed with other organizations are not eligible.
** The San Diego Business Journal reserves the right to disqualify any participant for any reason.